Cheese Garlic Bread. Mix Parmesan cheese, butter, garlic powder, and parsley in a small bowl. Spread mixture between slices of bread and over the top of the loaf. Wrap loaf in aluminum foil, leaving the top partially uncovered.
Ingredients of Cheese Garlic Bread
- Prepare 250 gm of All-purpose flour/Maida.
- It’s 2 tea spoon of Sugar.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tea spoon of Yeast.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of Baking powder.
- It’s 3 spoon of Milk powder.
- It’s of Oil/Butter.
- Prepare of Mixed Herbs/All-purpose seasoning.
- You need of Chilli Flakes.
- It’s of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of Mozarrilla Cheese.
- It’s of Water.
- You need of Chopped Garlic.
- It’s leaves of Green freshy Coriander.
These buttery-sweet rolls are wonderful on their own, but when you slice them while hot, and add cream cheese infused with garlic in the middle, you have got a real winner. Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge. Cream Cheese Garlic Bread (육쪽마늘빵) As you can see, I added way too much dried herbs in my recipe. I have since then reduced the amount in the final recipe.
Cheese Garlic Bread step by step
- Take a Container add 1 cup warm water into it then add yeast sugar.Rest for 5 min to Dissolve then add salt milk powder Maida and make a soft dough then Rest for 1 hour. Now take a bowl add Chopped Garlic, butter, Coriander and make a smooth paste for applying on bread..
- Then after 1 hour take a dough make a thick roti shape Bread of it then apply garlic butter paste over it garnish with mozarrilla Cheese herbs, chilli Flakes then fold the roti and again apply garlic butter paste over it garnish with herbs,black Pepper Powder..
- Then take a kadhai or pan pre heat on high flame then place the container into it.make the cut marks over the bread.Now bake the Bread for near about 40 to 50 mins on a low flame. After Baking Bread your Cheese GARLIC BREAD is Ready to Serve..
Honestly, feel free to add more or less accordingly to your liking. I don't know about you, but we are huge fans of bread, and usually have it as a side dish with most meals. Whether it's rolls or garlic bread, it's pretty much a staple for every family dinner because we all love it. Today's recipe is one that my mom tried several years ago. Cheese garlic bread recipe with step by step photos – easy to make quick and tasty cheesy garlic bread.