Mayonnaise garlic bread. Mix mayonnaise and the next six ingredients in a small bowl. ON the bread I spread butter on both pieces and sprinkle that with garlic powder and then spread the mayo mixture over that. We eat garlic bread a lot (stale hotdog and hamburger buns work wonderfully in a pinch), and this was a great change.
Ingredients of Mayonnaise garlic bread
- Prepare 4 slices of bread.
- It’s 6 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- It’s of Some mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Some chilli flakes.
- It’s of Some coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare of Butter.
Combine the butter, mayonnaise, parmesan, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Make sure that your butter is nice and soft to make this recipe. If it is not soft it will not combine well and the flavor of the herbs will not infuse through. Mix mayonnaise, cheese, onions and garlic; spread on bread halves, if desired, sprinkle with parsley and paprika.
Mayonnaise garlic bread instructions
- Firstly, take a bowl, add mayonnaise, mixed herbs..
- Take your garlic cloves minced it, In the mayonnaise bowl add minced garlic, add butter and chilli flakes..
- Take a bread slice spread it well,combined it with second slices of bread..
- Take a pan add butter roasted your bread both side, it look light golden brown colour..
- Ready your mayonnaise garlic bread..
- Serve it quickly with your favorite sauce..
Unwrap and place on a baking sheet. It is made with only the finest organic ingredients, like organic cage-free eggs & organic expeller-pressed oil, and contains no artificial flavors or preservatives. A surprising addition makes this recipe for Secret Ingredient Cheesy Garlic Bread the best loaf to ever hit your lips! She is the ultimate blend of home cook-slash-superstar mother of three, and I can think of no better example. Place bread, cut-sides up, onto the prepared baking sheet.