ACHAARI GARLIC BREAD WITH WHITE SAUCE #Cookwithhuma. Hey guys ,so here is the full video of white sauce with garlic bread. Great recipe for ACHAARI GARLIC BREAD WITH WHITE SAUCE #Cookwithhuma. #Cookwithhuma Achaari Garlic bread with white sauce. My kids love to eat anything cheesy i tried with achar pickles with garlic bread , i had leftover garlic bread so i use it with twist & everyone love it. #Cookwithhuma Achaari Garlic bread with white sauce.
Ingredients of ACHAARI GARLIC BREAD WITH WHITE SAUCE #Cookwithhuma
- Prepare 3 slices of Garlic bread.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Mix Achaar.
- You need 3 of Cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Tikka masala.
- It’s 1 tsp of ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of flour maida.
- It’s 1 tsp of butter.
- It’s 1 of /cup cup milk.
- It’s 1 of / 2 white pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boneless chicken.
When butter is completely melted, whisk in flour to make a roux. Keep heat low, whisk out all lumps. Add milk, garlic, and seasons and continue whisking while cooking on low heat. Right before service, remove from heat and let stand for one to two minutes to allow sauce to completely thicken.
ACHAARI GARLIC BREAD WITH WHITE SAUCE #Cookwithhuma instructions
- First marinate your chicken mince with Mix Achaar (debone the raw mango pickle & cut all pieces in to small thin slices)& Tikka masala for 20 min..
- In pan add 1 tsp ginger garlic paste add marinated chicken & fry on medium flame for 5 min..
- Make white sauce with little thick consistency. In non stick pan add butter & flour bhoonify it add milk white pepper & cook till white consistency whisk it continuously during cooking..
- For Assembling: Take any oven proof dish or aluminium foil rectangular dish.
- Grease it then 1st layer of Garlic bread 2nd layer of chicken & 3rd layer of white sauce then put cheese slice to cover it sprinkle paprika powder, Oregano & drizzle with Achaar & bake it for 10 min 280.c for golden touch grill it for 2 min..
Mix together butter and garlic powder in a small bowl. Add salt and pepper, to taste. The sauce is made by melting up butter, garlic, white wine and a little salt. Meantime, you make the breadcrumbs by whirling whatever bread you have on hand in the food processor, adding a little butter and white wine, laying it all out on a cookie sheet and toasting it in the oven. This pan seared scallops with a creamy garlic white wine sauce is super quick and easy to make.