Garlic cheese bread sandwich. Caprese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches: Assemble the sandwiches with mozzarella cheese and add layers of thinly sliced tomatoes and basil leaves.; BLT Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread as instructed and use American or cheddar cheese. Just stir together butter, garlic powder, salt, dried parsley, and parmesan cheese. Then spread it on the bread and cook like you would a regular grilled cheese sandwich.
Ingredients of Garlic cheese bread sandwich
- It’s 1 of -2 slices of cheese.
- You need 1 of -Garlic salt.
- Prepare 1 of -2 slices of bread.
Being a cheese, garlic and bread fan, I knew I had to try it, and due to the nature of my addiction to bread, cheese, garlic, and all other foods that help keep me out of skinny jeans, I had the ingredients ready in the fridge/pantry. Delicious Italian garlic bread tastes amazing with a hot bowl of pasta. You can even munch on this as it is. It is too good to resist.
Garlic cheese bread sandwich step by step
- Preheat oven to 450º F for 5 minutes.
- put in the 2 slices of bread and let it toast for 3 minutes till one side, than flip it over.
- after both sides are evenly toasted, spread a light coat of butter on one side on both slices..
- add a pinch or two of garlic salt on the buttered side of the bread. Once done, put the slices back in the oven with the buttered/seasoned side on the bottom. let that toast for a minute or two.
- Top the two slices of cheese on top of each other and place that right on to of the bread..
- Once the cheese has melted, take it out. and enjoy :).
- NOTE: throughout this process the oven is still on and the timer should be ticking down from 20min..
A simple snack food that can be prepared within minutes with your leftover sandwich bread slices. These cheese garlic bread toast recipes are prepared with normal tawa, but can also be prepared with baking oven too. Make garlic compound butter: In a small bowl, mix softened butter with garlic, salt, and parsley until well combined. Spread cut sides of bread liberally with garlic butter. Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain crusty loaves as well.