Fried steak with rice and garlic bread. Dunk steak one at a time in milk and then in the crumbs till it's completely covered. Sometimes the basics are the best! I've used this simple recipe for years to make garlic bread, and any leftovers go great on barbequed steaks, pasta, rice or potatoes.
Ingredients of Fried steak with rice and garlic bread
- It’s of garlic butter.
- It’s dash of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of steak.
- Prepare 1 lb of flat steak.
- You need of salt.
- It’s of pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- You need of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of season bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It’s of rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of water.
Steak recipes don't come much easier than this five-ingredient skillet supper!. Pan-Fried Garlic Steak Pan-Fried Garlic Steak. A fried snack made with a mixture of lentil flours. There are many versions of chakli like instant chakli or rice flour chakli.
Fried steak with rice and garlic bread instructions
- Season steak with salt, pepper, garlic powder and cayenne pepper (optional) and Let sit in refrigerator..
- Mix garlic powder, parsley and butter together and Let sit..
- While steak is marinating cook rice. Wash rice and add to rice cooker. Add water and salt if desired..
- Pour milk in a bowl and the bread crumbs in another. Dunk steak one at a time in milk and then in the crumbs till it's completely covered..
- Fry till golden brown on both sides (30 minutes).
- Cut any type of bread desired and spread thin layer of garlic butter on top. Bake till golden brown. 375° 10-15 minutes..
It is known as Murukku in South India. Samosa A classic and popular Indian snack filled with spiced potato peas stuffing. Fried samosas are crispy from outside with potato and peas inside. The secret to great a garlic bread recipe is to keep it simple and use this easy garlic spread recipe. Use the recipe for garlic butter but do not melt the garlic butter.