Three cheese garlic bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. Our facility and products are free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise.
Ingredients of Three cheese garlic bread
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It’s 3 tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- You need 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 loaf of french bread.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil or italian seasoning.
In a small bowl, mix butter, Asiago cheese, cheddar jack cheese, mayonnaise, green onions and garlic until well blended. Remove bread from oven and sprinkle evenly with cheese mixture. Pull apart three cheese garlic bread is a round sourdough loaf drizzled with garlic butter and stuffed with melting cheese. If you love hot, delicious cheesy bread, especially the kind you didn't actually bake from scratch yourself, you're going to love this recipe.
Three cheese garlic bread step by step
- mix all ingredients together except the bread..
- slice bread.
- spread cream cheese mixture on bread. you can also add more cheddar to the top..
- broil until golden and bubbly.
- **alternate use: cream cheese mixture can be used as a hot dip and serve with your choice of crackers or pretzels.
Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone! Taste of Home Magazine Who doesn't like warm, gooey cheesy bread right from the oven? Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the baguette, and mix until smooth.