Garlic bread. Feed your family with our vegan sprouted whole-grain bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. This homemade garlic bread is the answer!
Ingredients of Garlic bread
- Prepare of For dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s of For stuffing.
- It’s 1 cup of Sweet corn.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- It’s 1 of capsicum finely chopped.
- It’s As needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of For garlic butter.
- It’s as needed of Butter.
- You need 3-4 of garlic buds paste.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
So simple, so easy and so good. It's the only way for me." – Linda(LMT) Great Garlic Bread "Garlic bread is always great with pasta! Remove bread when it is toasted golden brown in color. Soft garlic bread gets sliced like an accordion (slice as if cutting slices, but don't go all the way through), then slather the butter mixer between the slices.
Garlic bread step by step
- Take a big ball and add flour baking soda,baking powder, icing sugar, oil and salt to it and make a soft dough with milk. Then cover it and place it at warm place for 2 hours. After 2 hours dough almost double in size..
- Melt butter add all the ingredients and mix it..
- After 2 hours. Take out the dough. dust some flour and roll it gently with your fingers. Apply garlic butter on half part. Spread all ingredients topping with mozzarella cheese and rap it. Apply garlic butter on top layer also. And small cuts on it's top layer. Grease the pan also with garlic butter. And bake it in pre heated oven on 170°c for about 12- 15 minutes.after that serve hot..
Wrap the bread up in foil, then bake. This will keep the bread soft while infusing garlicky-butter into each slice. The secret to really good garlic bread is to keep it simple. Be sure to use freshly shredded parmesan for maximum meltiness. We love garlic bread and this one tops all garlic breads!!