Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper. Great recipe for Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper. I have seen and read about this no carb bread substitute for sometime. I finally decided to give it a try.
Ingredients of Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of grated tomano cheese, plus more for sprinkling tops.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of garlic pepper seasoning.
I finally decided to give it a try. I did not want a sweet product though and all the recipes used some sort of sweetener for flavor. I made these savory with romano cheese and garlic pepper. So, they came out looking great,.
Cloud Bread with Romano Cheese and Garlic Pepper instructions
- Preheat oven to 300. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Seperate eggs, whites in one bowl, iolks in another.
- Beat egg yolks, cream cheese, the 1 tablespoon romano cheese and garlic pepper until smooth.
- Beat eggwhites and baking powder with clean dry beayers until they form stiff peaks.
- Fold egg yolk mixture into white mixture.
- Drop by scoop about 10 mounds on prepared pan. Sprinkle tops with some romano cheese. Bake 28 to 35 minutes until light golden and slightly puffed.
- Just out of the oven.
Bread is something that most of us miss while on keto or low carb diets. Today, we're going to use Keto Cloud bread to make a delicious and super simple bacon, avocado, and chicken sandwich. It's a little bit of a play on the classic BLT – made with more fat, more flavor, and the delicious texture youll remember! Poblano peppers, onions, garlic, chicken meat, cooked, italian plum (roma) tomatoes, salt, mushrooms, monterey jack cheese, canola oil, olive oil. Here is how you cook it.