3 min garlic cheese bread. Best bread – The best bread to use for Cheese and Garlic Crack Bread is crusty sourdough or another dense type of bread, but it works well with plain crusty loaves as well. The reason it works better with sourdough is because the bread is denser so the bread tends to hold together better when you pull bits off. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients; spread over the cut sides of the bread.
Ingredients of 3 min garlic cheese bread
- It’s 2 slice of bread.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- You need 1 of cheese.
In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients except the baguette, and mix until smooth. Slice the baguette in half lengthwise, then spread the butter mixture evenly on both sides of the baguette. Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise. Save remaining bread for another use.
3 min garlic cheese bread step by step
- Lots of variables to this recipe, slice bread or loaf bread. Lay your bread on a baking sheet and broil till toasted then flip and toast the other side.** You can use just a regular toaster to make just garlic bread **.
- After your bread is well toasted take your clove of garlic and grate it over your bread lightly then butter your bread.
- Now you have garlic bread! Or top the now buttered bread with your favorite cheese and broil to melt the cheese and enjoy..
- Plz leave a comment and show us your pics. Thanks.
- You can also add vegetables, olives, pizza sauce, pepperoni or just a little black pepper.
In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spread evenly over cut sides of bread. This way it will be more garlicky than it is salty which is how we like it. It was gobbled up at a recent bbq. Add the salt and pepper to taste and set aside or keep in the fridge.