Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup. Great recipe for Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup. Forget to buy dried parsley flakes today cos I'm too busy to think properly. Hope u'll like garlic butter bread cubes.
Ingredients of Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup
- You need 6 of bread slices.
- You need 3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of dried parsley flakes.
Melt butter in skillet and saute onion, celery, parsley and mushrooms. Boil squash and onion in salted water. well and pour into casserole dish. Pour the bread cubes into a large bowl. In a smaller bowl, combine melted butter, olive oil and all seasonings.
Garlic butter bread cubes for salad or mushrooms soup instructions
- Cut 6 bread slices into even-sized cubes. It's up to u whether u want to slice the edges or not. Keep aside..
- Mix 3 tablespoons melted butter, 1 teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of salt and 1 teaspoon parsley flakes until butter mixture is dissolved. Omg! Forget to buy parsley flakes!.
- Toss butter mixture with bread cubes in a medium bowl until bread cubes are evenly coated..
- Spread coated bread cubes on a baking sheet in an oven pan. Bake for 2 or 3 minutes and check to see if they are dry, crispy, and light golden brown till done. After baking, cool them before storing bread cubes in air-tight container or ziplock bag. Enjoy!.
Pour mixture over the bread cubes, and stir to combine. Pour bread cubes onto a baking sheet and spread evenly. Bacon and garlic sautéed with mushroom cream sauce. Fresh Onion Soup with Bread Roll and Butter.. Shredded lettuce, eggs, bacon, garlic, croutons, and Parmesan cheese.