Onion Garlic Bread. Angelic Bakehouse makes the best tasting sprouted whole grain bread. Our facility and products are free of milk, eggs, fish, tree nuts, peanuts, soy, & sesame. Onion garlic bread is a simple yeast bread I made one evening to serve with spaghetti.
Ingredients of Onion Garlic Bread
- Prepare 1/3 loaf of your favorite bread.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of softened butter.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
On a floured surface kneed dough into a ball for about ten minutes. (dough should bounced back when pushed in the middle of the ball of dough) On a cookie sheet, arrange the French bread slices in a single layer. Spread the onion and garlic mixture on the bread slices. Spread the cheese and mayonnaise mixture over the onion and garlic mixture on the bread slices. Melt butter in a small pan over moderate heat.
Onion Garlic Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Slice the bread.
- Add butter, onion powder, and garlic..
- Add parsley. Bake in the oven till the butter melts then move to the broiler and lightly brown the bread..
- Let them rest 3 minutes and serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Add onions and garlic and season with sugar, thyme and pepper. This garlic bread recipe is the only one you'll ever need – it's creamy cheesy perfection and it's so easy to make! Have I got a recipe for you. The other day I was flipping through my rather large stack of unread cooking magazines searching for recipes to tear out and save. Let's Make It Roll each piece to seal in the onion mixture.