Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley. Great recipe for Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley. You can make these bite size for a great snack or appetizer. Makes different amounts, depending on how big or small you make them.
Ingredients of Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley
- It’s 1 loaf of frozen bread dough, thawed.
- You need 1 packages of string mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
Stuffed Garlic Bread Cook with Travelfondu.. Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley. You can make these bite size for a great snack or appetizer. Makes different amounts, depending on how big or.
Cheese Stuffed Bread Sticks w/ Garlic Butter and Parsley instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Cut the loaf of thawed bread dough into ever how many sticks you want make. Cut about 2 inch pieces..
- Roll each piece of dough on lightly floured surface until a little longer than the stick of string cheese..
- Place a stick of cheese in the middle of dough and fold over. Pinch together and seal edges well. Fold ends around cheese and pinch together to seal..
- Make sure all edges are sealed well. Roll each piece lengthwise and slightly roll like you would to make pretzels. This seals the edges good and forms a smooth shape..
- Make sure ends are pinched well and pinch them to oval shape after rolling..
- Place on greased cookie sheet and let rise for 30-45 minutes..
- Mix together butter, parsley and garlic powder. You can also just soften butter and use as a spread if you like..
- After dough has risen, brush with butter to coat well. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until as brown as you like them..
- While still hot, spread or drizzle melted butter over bread sticks again..
- Serve hot with pizza, marinara, or spaghetti sauce heated if desired..
- You can also use homemade dough or pizza dough if you like..
Line a baking sheet with a Silpat or with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray; set aside. Garlic Bread is everybody's favorite and your response to the poll was so clear that I had to make Garlic Bread. This recipe is of Cheese Stuffed Garlic Bread Sticks wherein the bread is very soft. Cheesy Garlic Bread is made with a blend of cheese, cream cheese, garlic and seasonings to make the BEST garlic bread you've ever tasted! Like many things in this world, not all garlic bread is created equal.