Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost.
Ingredients of Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost
- Prepare 4 ounces of unsweetened chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of garnish.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sweetened cocoa powder.
Fudge Brownies with Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache Frost instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a 13 by 9 inch baking pan with bakers spray. Line pan with foil and spray foil as well.This will allow you to remove the brownies intact for easy frosting.
- Melt butter and chocolate just until melted and smooth. I use the microwave. Cool to room temperature.
- In a bowl beat eggs, vanilla, sugar and salt just until light and well blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in chocolate mixture just to blend.
- Stir in flour just until uniform in color, do not over mix.
- Pour evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, intil just set and a toothpick has a few moist crumbs. Let cool in pan completely then lift out in one piece using foil.
- Frost with my Whipped White Chocolate Coffee Ganache, pictured below and the recipe is in my profile and in search.
- Dust top of frosting with sweetened cocoa powder.
- Cut into sqares and serve. Refrigerate, covered to store.