Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- Prepare 1 packages of Chewy Brownie Mix, 13×9 in. pan size.
- It’s 1 packages of Cream cheese 8oz. size, softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 cup of Creamy Peanut Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Cool Whip topping.
- Prepare 1 of Cherries.
Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Mix brownie batter as directed on package.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, egg, peanut butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Line mini muffin pans with paper liners, makes about 40.
- Spoon in brownie mix to muffin pans, filling to about 3/4 full.
- Spoon peanut butter mixture onto brownie mixture, pressing into batter slightly.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, then add cool whip and cherries. Enjoy!.