Homemade Cosmic Brownies.
Ingredients of Homemade Cosmic Brownies
- Prepare of For the brownies:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cups of AP flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) of melted butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 Tbsp. of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 of Tbps cornstarch.
- You need pinch of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need of For the fudge ganache:.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy whipping cream.
Homemade Cosmic Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° Line a 9x13in. baking pan with foil, spray it with nonstick cooking spray & set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together the melted butter, sugars, vanilla extract until light & fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time & mix well after each addition.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Begin adding the dry ingredients to the larger bowl, alternating with the milk & mix until just combined.
- Pour and spread the batter into the prepared pan in an even layer.
- Bake for about 18-25 minutes.
- Now to prepare the ganache: in a medium sized microwave safe bowl, stir together all chocolate chips & heavy whipping cream.
- Microwave the mixture in 60 second increments, stir it after each time until all the chocolate chips are melted & smooth.
- Pour prepared ganache over brownies and add any toppings you want.
- Serve warm or cold.