"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "".
Ingredients of "" Chocolate Crunch Brownies ""
- You need 1 cup of butter- softened.
- Prepare 2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of baking cocoa.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of jar (7oz) marshmallow cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- You need 2 cup of (12oz) semisweet chocolate chips.
- It’s 3 cup of crisp rise cereal.
"" Chocolate Crunch Brownies "" step by step
- In a large bowl, cream butter & sugar until light and fluffy.Beat in eggs & vanilla. Combine the flour , cocoa, salt ; gradually add to creamed mixture until blended.Preheat oven to 350º ..
- Spread into a 13×9" baking pan for 24-28 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean ( do not overbake) cool pan on. Wire rack. Spread marshmallow cream over Cooled brownies..
- In a sausepan. Melt peanut butter and chocolate chips over low heat; stirring constantly until smooth. Remove from heat. Stir in cereal. Spread over top. Refrigerate unti set. Cut into bars. ( I kept mine in the fridge it is too Warm to let them sit out )..