Caramel frappe. Save your dollars and make it yourself at home! One of my very favorite cold treats to make is frappes. So long as you've got a blender you've got the tools you need to make a caramel frappe.
Ingredients of Caramel frappe
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Caramel vanilla coffee powder.
- Prepare 8 of Ice cubes.
- Prepare 2 of Squirts of Hershey caramel.
- You need 1 dash of Whip cream.
So off in search of the perfect homemade caramel frappe recipe! I've wanted to make a Frappuccino for quite a while. Use my easy Ultra Caramel Frappuccino recipe that just requires a few simple ingredients you already have. Make your favorite Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino recipe at home with just a few simple.
Caramel frappe step by step
- 1.) Put ice in a blender..
- 2.) Mix powder,milk,1 dash caramel.
- 3.) Blend till ice is crushed.
- 4.) Pour everything is a glass.
- 5.) Add the whip cream and then the other squirt of caramel.
Light Caramel Frappe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This AIP Salted Caramel Frappé is the answer to your summer sweet dilemma. Coconut milk also lends a creamy texture to this decadent, AIP Salted Caramel Frappé. I'm kind of a huge frappe fan. I don't really go out of my way to get Starbucks because (don't shoot me) I don't think it's all that good.