Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★.
Ingredients of Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★
- You need of ■for caramel.
- It’s 2 oz (3/10 cup) of granulated sugar.
- You need 3 Tbsp. of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of rum.
- It’s of ■for custard.
- It’s 2 of eggs (LL size), room temperature.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks (LL size), room temperature.
- Prepare 1.76 oz (1/4 cup) of granulated sugar.
- It’s 8.8 oz (1 cup) of and 1 Tbsp.) milk.
- It’s 1/3 of of a vanilla bean pod.
- It’s 1.6 oz (1/7 cup) of sweetened condensed milk.
Creme Caramel Custard★Recipe video★ step by step
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKpwV2VWiI.
- Split open lengthways and scrape the seeds out. Put it in milk while straining to avoid clumps. Put the pod and leave it for an hour..
- 【caramel】Put granulated sugar and 2 Tbsp. water in a pot. Heat it on medium heat. When the edge becomes yellow, move it from time to time. When steam comes out strongly, turn off the heat. Add 1 Tbsp. water..
- Put the pot on wet towel. Add rum and mix. Quickly pour the caramel into ramekins. Preheat a oven to 338 ºF..
- 【custard】Put whole eggs and egg yolks in a bowl. Mix gently so as not to foam until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well. Continue to mix for a minute after the sugar disappears..
- Add sweetened condensed milk to the vanilla milk. (vanilla milk ; process 2) Warm the milk while mixing. Warm it until steam comes out..
- Add the milk to the egg mixture in 3-4 parts. Mix well each time. After adding all, continue to mix for a minute. Put a paper towel and remove foam on the surface..
- Strain it with a tea strainer. Pour the mixture into the ramekins. Cover each with aluminum foil..
- Spread a wet kitchen cloth on a baking tray and put a deep-sided baking pan on it. Spread a kitchen cloth on the pan. Place the ramekins in it..
- Mix water and boiling water in the same ratio to make about 122ºF hot water. Pour the plenty of hot water into the pan. Bake it at 302ºF for 30-35 minutes..
- Let it cool quickly with ice water. Chill it in a fridge for 3-6 hours..
- Put bottom of the ramekin in hot water to loosen the caramel. Slide a small knife around the edges..
- Place a dish on the top, and turn upside down and shake lightly. It's all done!.