Salted Caramel Truffle Induvidual Cream Tarts.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Truffle Induvidual Cream Tarts
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Pepperidge farms butter cookies crushed.
- You need 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of 1(2 cups cold heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 cup of confectioners sugar.
- Prepare 24 of Lindt baramel truffles.
- You need 1 cup of harscapone cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 11 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of 1/8 teaspoon salt.
- Prepare of For Garnish.
- It’s Pieces of my salted caramel barh.
- It’s of Caramel sauce and melted chocolate for drizzling.
- It’s of Fresh whipped cream.
- You need of Fresh Raspberries.
Salted Caramel Truffle Induvidual Cream Tarts instructions
- Combine cookie crumbs and butter in a bowl, press into well non stick spread individual springform pans and freeze.
- Have caramels in a large bowl, heat cream to scalding and pour over caramels and stir until smooth. Cool to room temperature then cover and refrigerate until cold.
- Beat marscapone, sugar vanilla and salt until creamy, set aside.
- Beatcold caramel cream until it holds its shape.
- Fold into marscaone until blended.
- Fill springform pans and refrigerate until ser, at least 8 hiurs then remove springform pan.
- Top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate and caramel and add a piece of caramel bark and a raspberry..