Easy To Make Caramel Corn.
Ingredients of Easy To Make Caramel Corn
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of unpopped kernels.
Easy To Make Caramel Corn step by step
- Heat vegetable oil in a thin pot on medium heat..
- Once hot, add in sugar and kernels. Stir constantly so that sugar does burn..
- Once kernels start popping, cover pot and shake well until you here a pop every 2 to 3 seconds..
- Finally, stir well until it stops sticking. Let the popcorn cool down..
- BONUS STEP. If you use white sugar it makes kettle corn, and if you let the caramel corn sit in cups, you can make popcorn balls..