Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling.
Ingredients of Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling
- You need of Banana Bread Batter :.
- It’s 2 of large overripe bananas, mashed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp. of salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Cheesecake Layer :.
- You need 8 oz. of cream cheese, softened to room temperature.
- It’s 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of all purpose flour.
Banana Bread with Cheesecake Filling instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a 9×5" loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray, then line the bottom with parchment paper, letting it overhang on the sides to make it easier to get the finished bread out of the pan..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mashed banana, butter, brown sugar, egg, vanilla extract, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. Then use a rubber spatula to fold the flour in until just combined. Set it aside..
- In a separate small bowl, use a hand held mixer to beat together the cream cheese and sugar. Then beat the egg and vanilla in. Lastly, beat in the flour until everything is well combined..
- Spread half the banana bread batter into the prepared load pan. Then spread the cheesecake batter evenly over the batter. Lastly, spread the remaining bread batter over the top of the cheesecake batter..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Around the 25-30 minute mark, place a piece of foil loosely over the load so it doesn't burn across the top..
- Allow it to cool in the pan for an hour or so, then transfer the finished loaf onto a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving..
- Store bread in an airtight container or wrapped tightly in cling wrap in the fridge..