New York Style Cheese Cake. New York style cheesecake is also always baked and contains very simple ingredients. It's a no-frills cheesecake that packs a punch in flavor and texture. The distinct flavor can be attributed to the bit of sour cream and fresh lemon juice, giving it a slight tang.
Ingredients of New York Style Cheese Cake
- You need 2 cup of Graham crackers.
- It’s 1 stick of melted butter.
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 4 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Retired Master Baker Jacques Louie , teach you, how to make this , mouth watering , thick and fat cheese cake, for your desert tonight. New York Style Cheesecake is just a simple combo of basic graham cracker crust and smooth and silky cream cheese filling. It's a bit tangy but rich in texture thanks to addition of sour cream in filling. Some types of New York style cheesecakes use sour cream for.
New York Style Cheese Cake step by step
- Crush the Graham crackers. Add brown sugar and melted butter and mix well. Coat the bottom of 10 inch springform pan evenly. Bake for 10 min. At 300°. Set aside to cool..
- In a large bowl put cream cheese beat untill soft and smooth. Add eggs,sugar, lemon juice and vanilla. Mix well and scoop filling in pan over the crust..
- Bake at 350° for 50 min. After 50 min. remove the cake and let it sit for 15 minutes. As it sits start your topping. Combine and mix sour cream, sugar and vanilla. Spread it over the cake and bake for another 5 minutes..
- When it's done cooking remove the cake and let it stand untill it's room temperature. Then put it in the refrigerator for no les then 12 hours. Put your choice of fruit topping and enjoy!.
New York-style cheesecake is always popular. Made with cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and a fresh strawberry garnish The cheesecake is super easy as well. The mixture is a snap to mix and bake, and the whipped cream and strawberry topping is. The perfect and creamiest New York Style Cheesecake aka the classic Cheesecake! I am sharing with you guys all the tips that you need Guys I was not going to share this recipe today.