Devil's Food Cupcakes. Line standard muffin tins with paper liners. Whisk together cocoa and hot water until smooth. In another bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt..
Ingredients of Devil's Food Cupcakes
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of cocoa.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
Pound cake like texture and sinfully chocolately. This is from an old Philadelphia Bakery. Great when frosted with Chocolate Fudge Buttercream Frosting. The Best Devil's Food Cupcake Recipe
Devil's Food Cupcakes step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 325°F.
- Sift together all the dry ingredients..
- Add the milk and oil, mix 2 minutes..
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Pour into cupcake cups and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool..
- Top with a dusting of powdered sugar, your favorite frosting, or eat plain!.
This moist cupcake is rich with chocolate flavor. Whenever I need a chocolate cupcake I always make this recipe. I usually have a spare batch waiting for me in the freezer. Because….if I have to make one batch why not make two and freeze one for later. These Devil's Food Cupcakes were delicious.dark, rich and chocolatey!