Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream. The strawberry buttercream frosting is where I had a lot of fun. I created wonderful strawberry buttercream candies for Sally's Candy Addiction Cookbook (out this September) and used what I learned from creating that recipe to produce today's flavorful- and totally girly!- creamy strawberry buttercream frosting. These homemade Strawberry Cupcakes are so fluffy, moist and made from scratch!
Ingredients of Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream
- It’s of Cupcakes.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 of becel olive oil margarine @ room temperature.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 of egg whites.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of original almond milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped strawberries.
- It’s of Frosting.
- Prepare 12 tablespoon of becel olive oil margarine.
- It’s 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
These Strawberry Buttercream Cupcakes were first on the list. Because they are made with a boxed cake mix, but burst with strawberry flavor by adding in a box of strawberry jello and some chopped frozen strawberries. This makes for a super moist cupcake. Fresh gluten-free strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream frosting.
Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry buttercream step by step
- Pre-heat oven at 350F.
- Mix sifted dry ingredients except sugar.
- With a electric mixer on medium beat butter until light, slowly add sugar, on slow- add eggs, vanilla extract and milk.
- Fold chopped strawberries.
- Bake 18-20 mins, let cool.
- For the frosting – using food processor or ninja blender puree frozen strawberries.
- Beat butter until light and fluffy then gradually add sugar, add vanilla extract lastly add puréed strawberries – adjust according to taste or color..
- Let it cool in the fridge for half an hour or until cupcakes are completely cold. Pipe then add half fresh strawberry for decoration.
Moist and tender strawberry cupcakes topped with strawberry buttercream. No artificial colors or flavors, just fresh strawberries in every bite. Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting Strawberries and cupcakes just go together, don't they? I have always loved a good, moist strawberry cupcakes, and while I like the taste of the strawberry flavored cake mixes and frostings available at the store, I have been searching for something a little fresher tasting. Garnish with strawberries, cut into halves, quarters, or left whole, depending on the size.