" Livetorides " Holiday Velvet Cupcakes…... Mix the green in one bowl. And the red in another bowl. Mix the green in one bowl.
Ingredients of " Livetorides " Holiday Velvet Cupcakes…..
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 4 tbsp of butter – softened.
This two-layer beauty features a striking red interior. It calls for more baking cocoa than most red velvet cakes, making it extra chocolaty. Feel free to change the color of the food coloring to suit the occasion. Red Velvet Cake "This recipe was great: the cake turned out moist and the icing perfect!
" Livetorides " Holiday Velvet Cupcakes….. instructions
- Preheat oven to 325° This is the Duncan Hines limited edition. There are 2 bags in the box..
- Mix each bag with the 3 ing. Mix the green in one bowl. And the red in another bowl.Beat at medium speed for 2 min..
- Line muffin tins with paper liners.Use 2 spoons for each color. Put the 2 colors side by side in muffin cup.2/3 full..
- Bake 23-25 min. Or until toothpick comes out clean Free of crumbs.Cool..
- Frost cupcakes with duncan hines vanilla frosting. ( I made my own . I will post it ) ..
- Frost cupcakes. Sprinkle for an extra touch..
I would definitely use this recipe again." – Jan. Red Velvet Cake IV "My personal favorite! I use this recipe exclusively!" – DeeConners. Red Velvet Cake I "Made this for my sister's birthday dessert. A cupcake delivery right to their doorstep will send a sweet message.