Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless). These decadent egg free chocolate banana split cupcakes will become your "go-to" recipe for every special occasion if just try it once. The original recipe called for milk chocolate bars to be placed in the center which I replaced with chocolate chips. You can totally make these cupcakes vegan by using the substitutes I have given above.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless)
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
It' s so fast and easy to make. Eggless Chocolate Banana Cupcakes ️ 无蛋巧克力香蕉杯子蛋糕 Step by Step Recipe Step by Step how to make Chocolate Banana Cupcakes without eggs. Line muffin pan with liners or grease muffin pan.
Chocolate and Banana cupcakes (Eggless) step by step
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C (350F).
- Sieve all purpose flour, cocoa, baking soda and baking powder together in a big bowl..
- In a seperate bowl mix together sugar, oil, salt and vanilla extract and blend until sugar dissolves. Now add 1/4 cup of milk and banana and blend for 2 mins..
- Mix your wet and dry ingredients together and add chocolate chips..
- Now add the remaining 1/4 cup of milk, adding little milk at a time until all is incorporated.
- Bake for 20-25 mins or until toothpick comes out clean..
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt until well combined. The following vegan chocolate banana cake recipe too is my version of the Dark Chocolate Cake recipe in that site. The chocolate cake recipe is egg free already. All I did was to substitute a cup of pureed sauerkraut with a cup of pureed banana and made it vegan by substituting canola oil for the melted butter. In a medium bowl, add the chocolate chips.