Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes. To make the chocolate covered ladybug strawberries, you will need a little bit of time an planning ahead for chilling the chocolate prior to serving. Dab little dots of icing on the strawberry candy to resemble ladybug spots. Place on top of green grass cupcakes.
Ingredients of Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes
- Prepare 12 medium of sized strawberries stems removed and cut in half.
- Prepare 1 cup of Semisweet chocolate, melted.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 48 of candy eye balls.
- It’s 2 cup of sweetened coconut.
- It’s 4 of drops green food coloring.
These Cute Garden Carrot Cupcakes baked in mason jars are the most adorable cupcakes you'll see this spring! I crushed up some Oreos to make the 'dirt' and since they're baked in a jar they're perfect for an outdoor party! Cute Garden Carrot Cupcakes Spring is coming! Okay, I saw that and it snowed yesterday in.
Cute Lady Bug Strawberries to top Cupcakes instructions
- Take strawberry that you already have cut in half and cut a small triangle out of the flat side to make wings.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. add oil, stir until combined.
- Dip pointed tip of strawberry into chocolate, lay out on wax paper.
- Put 2 eye balls on each lady bug. After you're done dipping the strawberries take the rest of the chocolate put it in ain a zip top bag. Clip a little piece off the corner. Make dots on the ladybug with the chocolate. Place lady bugs in fridge for 10 minutes to set..
- Place coconut and zip top bag, add food coloring. Close zipper. Move it all around with your fingers until all the coconut turns green.
- Make your cupcakes and frost them. Dump the coconut onto paper plate. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut, then top with strawberry lady bug and enjoy..
Pipe some slightly longer for a realistic look. What Goes With This Ladybug Cupcakes Recipe? Why not these adoooorable Ladybug Lovebug Oreo Truffles and Lovebug Ladybug Cookies, of course! For other fun Valentine's recipes like this, check out my Rose Sugar Cookies, XOXO Cupcakes, Strawberry Shortcake Pudding Cookies, or Heart Eyes Emoji Cookies or Heart Eyes Emoji Cupcakes! If you'd like to try your hand at no-bake Valentine's recipes.