Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes. We will be CLOSED for the remainder of this. The single most requested cupcake in Sugar Mama's cupcake history is finally back! The Sweet Suga Mama's team works hard to ensure your cake is as special as the moment is.
Ingredients of Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes
- Prepare 1 of classic yellow cake box mix.
- You need of Follow the directions of your box mix.
- You need of Add the additional ingredients to your box mix.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
Cupcakes have a more casual feel to them, and people love them because they're easier to eat than a piece of sliced cake from a plate. Sprinkle half of the crushed vanilla wafer crumbs into the bottom of the cupcake shells reserving the other half for garnishing the tops. Divide the filling between the cupcakes. At one year old, your little bug isn't exactly boasting a refined pallet.
Mama's Sprinkle Cupcakes instructions
- Follow the instructions on the back of your Classic Yellow Cake mix. (I used Baker's Corner from the store Aldi's.).
- Add in an extra 1 egg in the bowl of the cake mix and whisk it..
- Add in an extra 1/2 cup of vegetable oil in the cake mix as well, then whisk it..
- Add in a handle full of sprinkles or as many as you'd like but don't over sprinkle. I used Betty Crocker Sprinkles, red, white & blue festive ones..
- I lined the cupcake pan with cupcake liners. I made big cupcakes and little cupcakes for the kids..
- I put them in the oven at the same time for about 10 to 13 minutes. Just wait for them to rise and keep checking them. Not every batch will need a full 16 minutes like the box said. So just watch them. Check them with a toothpick in the middle of then and make sure nothing is on the stick, then remove them from the oven. Let them sit and cool for about 10 minutes..
- You can frost them with whatever frosting you would like. Since we put sprinkles in the mix, I didnt frost this batch. Sometimes I dont frost them depending on how moist the cupcakes turn out. This batch was really moist, so I didnt. The vegetable oil makes them extra moist. That is why I add a little extra..
Save the fun flavors for your guests' cupcakes (or for another year altogether) and opt for a smash cake made with pantry staples. Color the batter or go for bold icing, if you want to brighten things up. See more ideas about Baby shower cakes, Shower cakes, Custom baby shower. Whether for an extra dessert for your dessert table or to hand out as gifts, these custom cookies make any event extra special!. See more ideas about Custom cookies, Sugar cookies, Sugar cookies decorated.