Homemade Berry Applesauce.
Ingredients of Homemade Berry Applesauce
- You need 1 of or more apple(s) (Granny Smith,Red Delicious,or any apple) sliced & peeled.
- It’s 2 tbsp of (incl.1 spoon) of honey or sugar (organic cane is fine).
- It’s 1 of or more strawberr(ies) or any berry,sliced.
- You need 1 of A few spoonfuls of Greek yogurt or any topping(to taste).
Homemade Berry Applesauce step by step
- Wash 1 or more apples thoroughly with water..
- Have the entire apple sliced into 8 slices on the cutting board,& place them inside the small pan (or pot)..
- Again,wash & slice 1 or more strawberries (or any berry) then add them inside the small pan (or pot)..
- Add 2 tablespoons of plus 1 spoonful of honey (or organic cane sugar)for sweetness..
- Fill the small pan (or pot) with water..
- Have it covered & cooked for 10 minutes or 15 minutes,or until soft..
- When it is finished,spoon the finished applesauce into a small bowl..
- Add a topping or two or more(such as Greek yogurt) if you like, & enjoy this healthy dessert!.