Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies.
Ingredients of Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies
- You need 1 C of coconut oil.
- You need 1 C of Xylitol or other sugar substitute.
- It’s 2 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 4 of large eggs, room temp.
- It’s 6 C of almond flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare C of dark chocolate chips (eyeball it).
- You need C of chopped pecans (eyeball it).
Delicious Keto Choc Chip Cookies instructions
- Heat the oven on 350°F and prep cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat together the coconut oil, stevia, vanilla, and eggs, until smooth..
- Sift the almond flour, salt and baking soda in a separate bowl, then gradually mix ½ cup of flour at a time into the wet mixture. When the flour is fully incorporated, use a spatula to fold in the chocolate chips, pecans, and any additional toppings..
- Measure a tbsp of cookie dough, place on the prepped pan two inches apart, and gently flatten top of the cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes for a more chewy cookie, and 15+ minutes for a crispy bite. Let it cool for approx 20 minutes before you enjoy!.