Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes.
Ingredients of Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes
- It’s 5 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 of chicken bouillon cubes (i use Maggi).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of "Loaded" Ingredients.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of to 1/2 cup green onion, chopped.
- You need 5 of bacon strips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, your choice. i used moz because i was out of cheddar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of sour cream.
Delicious Loaded Mashed Potatoes step by step
- Cut potatoes into half inch cubes, then rinse well with cold water. If desired, peel first. I like the peels :).
- Add water to cover potatoes. Bring potatoes to a boil. Add the minced onion, chicken bouillon cubes, and garlic now..
- Let potatoes boil about 25-30 minutes, until they can be squished easily.
- While waiting for the potatoes, chop the green onion and fry the bacon until crisp, so you can easily crumble with a fork..
- Drain the potatoes. Return to pot and add milk, butter, and salt..
- Mash potatoes to desired consistency. For creamier potatoes, add a little more milk..
- Mix in the bacon, green onions, and cheese until blended. Alternately, you can just top the potatoes when you add the sour cream..
- This is unmixed topping..