Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken). This pork loin topped with an almond crust turns into a flavor explosion when paired with homemade fresh salsa. —Almond Board of California. Almond-Crusted Pork Loin Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Delight the entire family by making this flavorful and healthy Pork Tenderloin with a savory balsamic Raspberry Sauce for dinner.
Ingredients of Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken)
- Prepare 1 of pork tenderloin (but chicken breasts would be delicious as well).
- You need 1 dash of salt and pepper to season meat lightly.
- Prepare 2 of beaten eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely crushed or pulsed in food processor almonds.
- You need 2/3 cup of Raspberry jam (I prefer home made).
- You need 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce (sweet baby rays is my favorite).
- You need 4 tbsp of brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coke flavored soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped garlic.
Roasted pork tenderloin is is an excellent choice for a quick cooked dinner. Season the pork with ¼ tsp each salt and pepper, then spread with the mustard. It's so easy cut it into small pieces. Hungry for more pork tenderloin or pork loin recipes?
Raspberry almond crusted pork tenderloin (or ribs or chicken) instructions
- Add two tabs of butter to a searing hot pan (preferably cast iron but regular will work just fine).
- Season 1 X 3 inch pieces of tenderloin with salt and pepper then lightly coat then in the egg and press the almonds to the meat to cover it best you can..
- Add the pork to the hot pan and let cook until browned then flip the pork and turn the heat down to low.
- Mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl to create the Raspberry sauce and pour it over the pork.
- Turn the heat up the medium and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the pork is done cooking..
Brown Sugar, Garlic and Herb Tenderloin Brown Sugar Dijon Keyword herb crusted pork tenderloin. Prepare the pork tenderloins by rinsing under cold water. Place pork on large piece of plastic wrap. If you don't fall in that camp, then. Pork tenderloin, marinated in buttermilk, breaded with panko and baked.