Grandma's delicious Goulash. Grandma's goulash was a family favorite growing up – ground beef, elbow macaroni, and a sweet tomato sauce make this one pan dish simple and easy to clean. Do you remember your grandmother or mother whipping up a delicious goulash for dinner? Goulash is a stew made with meat and vegetables.
Ingredients of Grandma's delicious Goulash
- It’s 1 lb of Ground meat.
- Prepare 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 of bell peppers.
- It’s 1 can of of tomato soup.
- Prepare 1 can of of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 2 cup of Elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Ground garlic.
This Grandma's Goulash is a comforting one-pot meal just like Grandma used to make! Enjoy tender noodles in a savory tomato-based meat sauce for an easy, delicious meal. Grandma's easy version added tomatoes or tomato sauce, as well as noodles. Made this recipe and it was absolutely delicious!!
Grandma's delicious Goulash instructions
- Put a pot of boiling water on the stove to make noodles. Slice the onions and bell peppers into nice sized chunks. And put aside..
- Get a big pot like for a stew and and brown hamburger meat in it..
- Now that your hamburger meat is browned. Add onions and bell pepper to the pot cover and let simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- After the 15 minutes are up add in tomato soup, tomato paste, Worcestershire sauce, and ground garlic..
- Add water and noodles. Let simmer for 15 minutes and then let stand for 5 minutes. Bon Appetit.
Recipe is super easy to follow and enjoyable. If you want a hearty, easy, delish pasta that will be a sure hit, try this! My Grandma's Goulash is a timeless dish that won't break the bank and leftovers. This American Goulash is pure comfort food made all in one pot. Made with simple ingredients: ground beef, canned tomatoes.