Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole.
Ingredients of Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole
- You need 6 of or more lamb forequarter chops.
- Prepare 1 of brown onion, diced.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 3 of generous tsp curry powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of tumeric.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sultanas.
- It’s 1 of packet chicken noodle soup.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 of red capsicum, sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of each white and purple cabbage and kale.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- It’s 1 of handful beans.
- It’s 1 of tin chickpeas, drained.
Healthy but oh so delicious Lamb Casserole instructions
- In a large frying pan brown the chops on both sides. Set aside once done to cool.
- Throw the onion, garlic, curry powder and turmeric into the pan, stirring until onion is slightly browned.
- Add the onion mixture and remaining ingredients into a crock pot.
- Once the Lamb has cooled, dice it into approx 1 inch pieces, leaving a little of the fat on to add flavour. Add the Lamb to the crockpot and cook on high for at least 4 hours.
- I used what vegetables I had but you can throw in whatever you have in your fridge or garden. Add another packet of chicken noodle soup if you think it needs it and season before serving on rice.