Super delicious ravioli dinner. I found an amazing recipe online and it was so delicious and easy I wanted to share! This ravioli paired with a little garlic bread and salad is simply to The great thing about this particular recipe is, if you don't like or eat meat, you can use cheese-stuffed ravioli pockets and make it a vegetarian meal! Make quick work of tonight's dinner with a recipe that start with a package of ravioli!
Ingredients of Super delicious ravioli dinner
- It’s of For the sauce.
- Prepare 3 cups of smooth tomato purée.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cream (milk).
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 cloves of chopped garlic.
- Prepare of For the meatballs.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cream (milk).
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare of For the rest.
- Prepare 1 bag of cheese raviolis (2 lbs).
- It’s 3 cups of boiling water (in a large pot).
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Cheese (I recommend Parmesan).
These ravioli recipes from My Food and Family are cheesy, saucy and totally delicious. Whether you're looking for a simple ravioli dish for easy weeknight dinners or a tasty appetizer for your next dinner party, you'll find what you need in. Keep reading for delicious, easy vegetarian dinners to try at home, straight from top chefs It's super quick to make, too, especially if you use pre-chopped veggies (frozen or not). As far as easy vegetarian dinners go, this pick is a bit more complex than some of the others on this list—but it is.
Super delicious ravioli dinner step by step
- For the sauce:.
- In a sauce pan, combine all ingredients until hot and mixed.
- For the meatballs:.
- Use your hands to mix all the ingredients.
- Then place on a greased cookie sheet in little 2 inch balls.
- Bake at 400 until brown (normally 5-6 minutes).
- For the rest:.
- Boil water.
- Add salt to the water.
- Add the raviolis to the boiling water and let cook until soft.
- Place your raviolis on a plate.
- Top with sauce then top with meatballs.
- (This goes great with garlic bread and Parmesan cheese!).
Add a light garlicky shrimp scampi and you've got a delicious combination for your next date night dinner. Why go out to dinner when you can make You may have never thought of topping ravioli with shrimp scampi but I'm here to tell you its a deliciously perfect flavor combination. Love the flavor combos and the quickness. For home cooks who are hungry for something good: Find thousands of tested recipes, menus, cooking shortcuts, dinner ideas, family meals, and more at Delish. This easy toasted ravioli appetizer recipes is baked and super delicious.