One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad. Note: I use Strawberry Jello, but I'm sure any kind of berry or cherry flavor would work well too. I also use food processor chopper for preparing the bananas This really is one of the BEST Jell-o Salad Recipes. This recipe came from my mother's cousin Antoinette.
Ingredients of One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad
- It’s 1 of large package strawberry Jell-O. Or store bought gelatin. Make your own judgment call.
- It’s 1 of large package cook and serve vanilla pudding mix.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 16 oz of Cool Whip. Can be store bought. Again, make your own judgment call. We are all adults here.
- It’s 1/2 bag of mini marshmallows.
- You need 1 container of fresh strawberries, cut into quarters. If you want to be a jerk and laugh at the expense of loved ones, substitute with radishes or tomatoes.
While this mixture is in the refrigerator, cover the remaining jell-o mix with saran wrap and leave out at room temperature. JELL-O salad recipes are great to serve pretty and tasty desserts for the holidays, a special occasion or just because. From our JELL-O® fruit salads to Add a little jiggle to your dinner table tonight with one of these delicious JELL-O® salad recipes. JELL-O salad recipes are great to serve pretty and.
One Freaking Delicious Strawberry Jell-o Salad step by step
- Pour dry pudding packet and Jell-o packet into a small pan and add 2 cups water. It is important to use this amount of water, not what is indicated on the packages. Don’t screw this up..
- Stir well over medium heat until it boils..
- Remove from the stove and pour into a very large mixing bowl or into your electric mixer bowl. Don’t skimp on the size..
- Refrigerate until it thickens. (This takes about 1-2 hours.).
- When you remove from the fridge, use a mixer, hand mixer, or whisk to whip it until it is creamy and very few lumps are left. If you whisk, be prepared to be in this step for the long haul..
- Add the Cool Whip and mix lightly..
- Lightly fold in marshmallows and strawberries – save a few strawberries and marshmallows for a garnish..
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve..
Double-layered strawberry jell-o parfait cups — strawberry jell-o on bottom and a strawberry jell-o mousse on top. Because of our "one treat a day" rule, the toddler is constantly asking me what These are crazy delicious! They've got an amazing flavor, incredible texture, AND they're fun to look at. Cook's Note: I have substituted this recipe using Cranberry Jell-O and it's just as delicious. A pretty pale green salad made with lime Jell-O, Cool Whip, cream cheese, and canned pears.