Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples. This tender pork chop with apples and onions dish takes minutes to throw together before it bakes and the end result is a melt-in-your-mouth tender. The sweet onions, tart apples and savory pork combines to make a meal you won't soon forget! (Uh, I happen to have not forgotten it simply. Apples and stuffing mix provides a wonderful addition to these pork chops – perfect for dinner.
Ingredients of Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples
- You need 3 of thick cut porkchops without the bone.
- Prepare 2 of medium size yellow onions.
- Prepare 6 slices of white bread.
- It’s 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 3 of large russet potatoes.
- Prepare of Velveeta cheese cut into cubes and Sourcream.
- Prepare of seasoning I used for the porkchops and stuffing.
- You need 2 tsp of garlic.
- It’s 2 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of red delicious apples.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter for Stuffing.
- You need of for the apple seasonings.
- It’s of cinnamon.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of butter.
Meanwhile, prepare stuffing according to package directions. Place the pork chops on top; spoon I made this recipe as written using pre-seasoned pork. The pork turned out tender and moist. The apple and cinnamon flavor complimented the pork.
Pork chops stuffed with homemade stuffing and caramelized apples instructions
- First I peel 3 red delicious apples and then cut them into small cubes. After that in a small pot I put 2 teaspoons of butter and let them melt turn down to a medium pour the apples in and then added one teaspoon of nutmeg 1 teaspoon of cinnamon 2 teaspoons of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of lemon extract I covered the top and then I let it simmer on low light. For 20 min.
- Then to make my stuffing I took 6 slices of white bread and cut them into small cubes then I diced up a small yellow onion and cut them into small square pieces I put them aside and then I got a pot and put 2 teaspoons of butter and let that melt once the butter melted I added the bread and onions poured one cup of chicken broth and added my seasonings of oregano,black pepper, paprika, garlic powfer and rosemary very slowly stirred and covered it and let it cook on low.
- For my pork chops I cut it in the middle and made a pocket afterwards I use the medium size frying pan and put a little bit of vegetable oil in it I then proceeded to season my pork chops with the same seasoning I used for my stuffing but I also added a little bit of salt once I finish this I take pork chops and then place it in the frying pan to simmer and just Brown for two minutes on each side then placed them on a baking pan and stuffed it with stuffing and the apples I place them in oven.
- I preheat the oven to 370 then I wash off 3 large russet potatoes and poke holes in them and brush them with vegetable oil after that I sprinkle them with salt an black peppef then place the alone in oven for 1 hour 20 min let the pork chops cook for 30 or until you see a clear liquid coming out.
- I then cut and caramelized the 2nd yellow onion and put aside and melt the Velveeta cheese once the patatoes are done you cut in half press down on the end to make the pocket add butter the melted cheese tsp of Sourcream and caramelized onions on top.
This delicious recipe is a must try! The cinnamon and sweetness from the caramelized onions and apples pairs really well with the pork, making this such a. Discover how easy it is to make our Apple Pork Chops and Stuffing any night of the week. To make these pork chops with apples, first cook the pork chops in an oiled cast iron skillet, flipping Love this recipe for Apple Cider Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples? Sign up for Good Life apple cider apples brown sugar heavy cream pork sage.