Dalia (Cracked Wheat) Healthy and Delicious.
Ingredients of Dalia (Cracked Wheat) Healthy and Delicious
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Moong Dal (Lentils).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Toor Dal (Lentils).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Coarse Dalia (Cracked Wheat).
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of unsalted cashew nuts.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Blanched silvered almonds.
- You need 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion chopped fine.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Ginger, Garlic, Turmeric Paste or finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Methi seeds (fenugreek seeds).
- It’s 2 of Green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable curry masala.
- You need 10-12 of Curry leaves chopped.
Dalia (Cracked Wheat) Healthy and Delicious instructions
- Soak Lentils in cold water for 15 minutes. Rinse in cold water twice..
- Heat Olive oil over medium heat. Add cumin and Methi seeds, cook 1 minute. Add almonds and cashew nuts, cook 1 minute. Add onions, Ginger Garlic and curry masala and curry leaves, cook 3 minutes..
- Now add rinsed lentils and Dalia and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add 4 cups hot water. Bring to a Boil. Add Salt. Mix and cook covered for 15 minutes..
- Serve when ready to eat with your favorite Vegetables, Fish, Chicken or Meat or as is..