fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli. Do yourself a favor, and never use a store bought jar of alfredo sauce. You can make your own alfredo sauce almost as fast as opening a jar, but it tastes a million times better. After tasting fettuccine Alfredo at a restaurant, I tried to duplicate the recipe at home.
Ingredients of fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli
- Prepare of boneless chicken breast.
- Prepare of frozen broccoli.
- It’s of shrimp.
- Prepare of fettuccine noodles.
- Prepare of alfredo sauce.
Pour sauce over noodles and add cooked broccoli and shrimp.. Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo smothered in a velvety, creamy Alfredo sauce that's lightened up but tastes every bit as decadent as the finest This Roasted Shrimp Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe is bursting with juicy oven roasted shrimp and crisp-tender broccoli made extra easy in the oven! Learn how to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo with Fettuccine. Serve over hot fettuccine and sprinkle, if desired, with grated.
fettuccine alfredo with shrimp chicken and broccoli step by step
- boil fettuccine noodles according to directions on the box.
- thaw chicken and shrimp if needed and saute both. season with seasoning salt, garlic and onion powder, and black pepper.
- prepare boiled water with salt and butter.
- boil frozen broccoli according to package.
- add all ingredients in a pot.
- stir in alfredo sauce.
Strain the pasta and broccoli in a colander, and run cold water over to prevent the broccoli from over cooking. Heat the olive oil in the pot over medium-high heat, and add the chicken. Creamy shrimp fettuccine with garlic, cream, white wine, and peppered with chopped blanched broccoli. I'll be honest and say it was a little too bland, so I added spanish seasoning adobo and chicken cubito and "wala" Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp and Parmesan Lemon Cream Sauce. Chicken, broccoli, and fettuccine with a deliciously creamy and light alfredo sauce recipe!