Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls.
Ingredients of Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls
- Prepare 3 cup of bread flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of warm water.
- You need 1 packages of active dry yeast.
- You need 4 stick of mozzarella string cheese sticks.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of melted butter.
- You need 1 of Garlic salt or powder to taste.
Bread Machine Recipe for Cheese Stuffed Garlic Rolls step by step
- Heat the water to warm. Do not get it to hot or it will kill the yeast..
- When water is warm, add the package of yeast and stir well to activate it. Let sit for 10 minutes, until foamy. That's how you know if it is active..
- Pour the yeast mixture in the bread pan. Add flour, sugar, oil and salt in that order..
- Set the machine to the dough cycle. You may need to add a couple of tablespoons of water if it seems dry. Do this by spoons and only enough to moisten it from being to dry..
- Let the dough cycle finish and let rise. After the first rise, remove from bread pan..
- On a floured surface, knead dough until no longer sticky. Usually just a few minutes..
- Cut the cheese sticks into 4 equal size pieces so you have 16 pieces total..
- Pinch off golf ball size pieces of dough and place a cut piece of cheese into center and form ball around the cheese. Pinch to seal all around to hold cheese inside while baking..
- After cheese is tightly secured inside and edges sealed, roll the ball into your hands to form a more round ball if you choose..
- In a pan, spray non-stick cooking spray. Place each ball about a inch apart. This should make 16 balls. You can make bigger or smaller depending on your preferences..
- Cover and let rise until doubled. About 30-50 minutes depending on how warm it is where your rising dough..
- Preheat oven to 350°F after dough has risen to doubled in size..
- When doubled in size, bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown..
- While rolls are cooking, mix the melted butter and garlic together. I like adding parsley with mine, but you can also use chopped garlic to your taste also..
- Brush butter/garlic mix over hot rolls..
- Serve hot with pizza or spaghetti sauce if you like :).
- You can also make this with stand mixer with dough hook, or by hand. I have done it all 3 ways, just a lot easier in bread machine :).