Garlic Bread. Garlic bread (also called garlic toast) consists of bread (usually a baguette or sour dough like a ciabatta), topped with garlic and olive oil or butter and may include additional herbs, such as oregano or chives. It is then either grilled or broiled until toasted or baked in a conventional or bread oven. Ever wonder how to make garlic bread?
Ingredients of Garlic Bread
- You need 2 cup of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 loaf of French bread.
- You need 120 grams of Butter.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Garlic.
- You need 1 cup of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Pepper.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Chopped parsley.
Whether you serve it as an appetizer or as a side dish with your favorite pasta dishes, you'll love these garlic bread recipes. Learn how to make delicious garlic bread at home. What could be tastier than homemade garlic bread straight out the oven? Our easy recipes will show you how to make garlic bread to impress.
Garlic Bread step by step
- Finely chopped garlic..
- Soften butter ( not melt ).
- Combine butter , garlic , salt and pepper together and add chopped parsley.
- Cut the French bread into pieces. Spread garlic butter mixture and graze cheese on top..
- Bake at the oven for 190°F c for 8 minutes.
Garlic Knots – Garlic Bread made from scratch, no-knead, brushed with a mixture of butter, Garlic, and Parsley. It's incredibly soft, fluffy, and very delicious. It's a great bread that can easily serve as an accompaniment to any meal. If you really want to take things up a notch, add extra Garlic! ⬇ Download garlic bread – stock pictures and pictures in the best photography agency ✔ reasonable prices ✔ millions of high quality and royalty-free stock photos and images. Garlic bread – stock photos and pictures.