Three cheese garlic bread. Let Three-Cheese Garlic Bread from Judy Schut of Grand Rapids, Michigan tie the dinner together. This bread is bound to be a hit with everyone! Cut bread in half widthwise; cut one portion in half lengthwise.
Ingredients of Three cheese garlic bread
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of blue cheese dressing.
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 loaf of french bread.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of dried basil or italian seasoning.
Cut each garlic bread loaf into quarters. Separate and place halves, butter-side up, and. Dip each roll in butter then roll it around in the cheese mixture. Put each roll back in pan and sprinkle entire top with garlic powder.
Three cheese garlic bread instructions
- mix all ingredients together except the bread..
- slice bread.
- spread cream cheese mixture on bread. you can also add more cheddar to the top..
- broil until golden and bubbly.
- **alternate use: cream cheese mixture can be used as a hot dip and serve with your choice of crackers or pretzels.
Sprinkle any remaining cheeses over top of rolls. If you love cheese and love potatoes you'll adore this delicious recipe! You can use any three cheeses you like, but I find using a sharp cheddar, freshly grated Parmesan or Romano cheese, and thin sliced provolone (because it melts very well) are the best! Takes time to cook, but the result is so yummy. BLT Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread as instructed and use American or cheddar cheese.