lazy lasagna. On hectic nights, no one has time to stack several layers of lasagna. Weeknight Lazy Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. And it takes less than half an hour to make!
Ingredients of lazy lasagna
- You need 1 lb of hamburger.
- You need 1 packages of spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of mushrooms.
- It’s 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mozza cheese.
- Prepare 1 box of lasgna hamburger helper.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes.
Lazy lasagna is one of our favorite go-to recipes, the whole family is happy! This Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna is going to be your new favorite meal!!! It is the yummiest, easiest, stick to your bones. This Instant Pot Lazy Lasagna recipe comes together fast and easy with the Instant Pot pressure cooker, and your family will love it.
lazy lasagna instructions
- brown hamburger in a pan.
- add mushrooms and stewed tomatoes.
- add box of lasagna helper and cook as directed.
- add spinach and stir.
- add cottage cheese.
- stir and cook until bubbly.
- sprinkle mozza cheese and heat until melted.
Lazy Lasagna is easy to halve or double, just adjust the cooking time for the smaller or larger pan. Because it's too much trouble messing with lasagna noodles and making those careful layers. Lazy Lasagna II. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Lazy Lasagna can easily be made into multiple individual servings, frozen and reheated. It tastes GREAT even if you reheat in the microwave (and I'm usually not a fan of microwaved food!) With my favorite lazy day lasagna, I love to use frozen cheese ravioli, so you still get all the flavors of traditional lasagna without all the layering and time consuming work.