Cheesy chicken lasagna. When my nephews were younger, I would make their favorite meal for their birthdays.this is what they usually requested. This creamy pasta dish gives an old favorite a new twist! Three cheeses and chicken blended with the fresh taste of spinach make it a real crowd-pleaser.
Ingredients of Cheesy chicken lasagna
- Prepare 2 (12 oz) of cans full fat evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 (1 oz) of package dry ranch seasoning I use buttermilk ranch pack.
- It’s 1 of rotisserie chicken shredded.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cajon seasoning.
- You need 9 of lasagna noodles cooked and rinsed in cold water.
- You need 2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
I found this recipe for cheesy chicken lasagna at What's for. Our Cheesy Chicken, Spinach & Artichoke Lasagna from Delish.com is the best. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. This cheesy chicken lasagna is sure to please!
Cheesy chicken lasagna instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and In a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Heat milk, Cajun seasoning, ranch seasoning, salt and pepper. Wisk occasionally so it does not burn then stir in chicken..
- Mix both cheeses together and butter a 13 × 9 inch dish well.
- Lay 3 noodles side by side in bottom of dish and top with chicken / sauce mixture. Sprinkle on some cheese and repeat 2 more times..
- Bake for about 40 minutes and cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Spoon half of the chicken mixture over tortillas. We are crazy over these Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls, and we think you will be too! We could eat Cheesy Southwest Chicken Lasagna Rolls every week and never get tired of them. Be the first to review this recipe. This cheesy chicken and veggie lasagna recipe from Paula Deen is a classic comfort food meal.