Cheesy lasagna. A meatless lasagna made with ricotta, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. Excellent basic cheese lasagna recipe that can be tailored very easily for family preferences. A rich, cheesy lasagna loaded with vegetables.
Ingredients of Cheesy lasagna
- It’s 1 1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 1 pound of Italian mild sausage.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
- You need 1 package (4 ounce) of mushrooms.
- You need 1 box (16 oz) of lasagna noodles.
- You need to taste of garlic powder.
- It’s to taste of pepper.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Italian seasoning.
- You need 2 (24 ounce) jars of sauce of your choosing.
- It’s 2 cups of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of Italian style cheese.
- It’s 2 cup of Colby and Monterey Jack cheese.
- It’s 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
Cheese really stars in this lighter lasagna, which I created a few years ago. Four-Cheese Lasagna Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Lasagna is an Italian-American Christmas tradition, and this is my favorite version! The Most Amazing Lasagna Recipe WITHOUT Ricotta Cheese
Cheesy lasagna instructions
- Dice green peppers and onions in mushroom and then set them to the side.
- Bring noodles to a boil.
- Brown hamburger meat and Italian sausage halfway through add your green peppers onions and mushrooms.
- Drain excess oil and return meat-and-veggie mixture to pan.
- At your sauce to the meat and veggie mixture.
- When noodles are done boiling drain off excess water..
- Take your dish and layer the bottom with noodles.
- Add your sauce mixture on top of the noodles.
- Add your cheese on top.
- Repeat steps until done.
- Should be enough to make one big pan and one small pan.
- Place in oven for about 30 mins at 375°F. Feel free to leave it in longer or less.
- Cheese should look like this.
Is there anything better then lasagna loaded with cheese? Serving this lasagna with fresh baked Pepperidge Farm Garlic Bread is like the icing on the cake, the perfect finish! If your memories of lasagna are of rubbery edges and soggy layers of cheese, I think you'll like this recipe. It's one of my favorites: cheesy and chock-full of tender veggies. This lasagna is made with a combination of spinach and ground beef.