Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage.
Ingredients of Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage
- It’s 2 lbs of raw shrimp.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It’s 2 Tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 lbs of sausage sliced (I used hot links).
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 5 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 can of crushed fire roasted tomatoes.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 2 of h cup heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1.5 cup of parmesan cheese grated.
- It’s of Angel hair pasta.
- It’s of Parsley.
Cajun Shrimp Pasta with Sausage instructions
- Toss shrimp with salt, pepper, oregano and Cajun seasoning..
- Heat skillet with olive oil and cook shrimp..
- Remove shrimp and add sausage to skillet. Cook until sausage is brown then remove from skillet..
- Add onion, Cajun seasoning and brown sugar to skillet. Cook for about 2 minutes..
- Now add the minced garlic to the onion mixture and cook for another 1 minute. You may want to start cooking your pasta at this point..
- Add crushed fire roasted tomatoes, chicken broth, heavy whipping cream to skillet. Let it simmer for a couple of minutes, scraping bottom of skillet as you stir so it does not burn/stick..
- Add parmesan cheese to sauce mixture and stir. Sauce will slightly thicken..
- Mix in the shrimp, sausage and pasta into sauce and mix until all is coated. Should be a somewhat thick texture..
- Tip with a little more parmesan cheese and parsley..