Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta.
Ingredients of Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1-16 ounce of box Bow Tie Pasta.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Adobo.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1-14.5 ounce of can fire roasted diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1-5 ounce of can tuna fish in water (drained).
- It’s 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese for the topping.
Tuna and Fire Roasted Tomato Pasta step by step
- In a large pot boil pasta until al dente….Add salt to boiling water…..
- Drain pasta and place back into pot……
- Add to pasta : Black Pepper, parsley flakes, Adobo, olive oil, crushed red pepper, fire roasted diced tomatoes, can of tuna and minced garlic, heat on low heat until all ingredients cover all of the pasta……
- Remove from heat, serve and enjoy 😉! You can also add some Parmesan cheese on top !.