Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta.
Ingredients of Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta
- You need 1 box (16 ounce) of pasta, any shape.
- You need 1 stick of margarine.
- You need 2 envelopes of dry Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 pack of Canadian Bacon(cut into cubes).
- You need 1 cup of salsa.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 cup of mixed veggies.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic.
- You need of Salt for boiling pasta.
Canadian Bacon and Ranch Pasta step by step
- In a large pot melt margarine, then stir in dry ranch dressing until smooth…….
- Next add to pot : Canadian bacon, salsa, cream of chicken soup, mixed veggies, black pepper and garlic……Stir until smooth…..
- Next lightly salt water for pasta and boil pasta until al dente…..
- Drain pasta and add to pot with Canadian Bacon and veggies, mix all well…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.