Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta. Add the parmesan cheese and allow sauce to gently simmer for a further minute or so until the. Keyword: Creamy shrimp pasta, Lemon garlic shrimp pasta, Shrimp pasta. Add the pasta and a little of the cooking water and toss until the pasta is coated in the sauce.
Ingredients of Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare 12 ounces of Linguine Pasta.
- You need 2 Tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of butter -(first- butter).
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 pound of large shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- It’s 4 Tablespoons of butter -(second butter).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley, fine chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lemon zest (zest with a micro plane before juicing).
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice- fresh from a lemon-save extra juice and add to taste if desired.
- Prepare of Salt to taste as needed.
Add the lemon juice before serving. Fresh shrimp gets cooked in a buttery lemon garlic sauce and gets tossed in fresh parmesan cheese and pasta. It will become a new favorite! Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley.
Lemon Garlic Parsley Parmesan Shrimp Pasta instructions
- In a large pot cook the pasta in boiling water according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Using the same pan, heat olive oil and 2 Tablespoons of butter. Add the garlic cook 1 minute over a moderate heat, do not brown..
- Add the shrimp, Cajun seasoning,salt and smoked paprika. Cook until the shrimp start to turn pink. Add basil, oregano. And the ¼ cup cream, cook for 1 additional minute.
- Add the pasta back to the pot with the remaining butter, Parmesan, and parsley. Stir until mixed and butter is melted..
- Adjust salt as needed and add the lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of zest before serving and serve while hot..
Still until mixed and butter is melted. Add the lemon juice before serving and. How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with Shrimp. Cook pasta according to package Toss pasta with shrimp and pasta water, then add fresh herbs, lemon juice and zest. Shrimp pasta recipe with lemon garlic sauce served with zucchini and tomatoes.