Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta.
Ingredients of Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta
- It’s 1 bag of Bird's Eye Veggie Penne Pasta with cheddar sauce.
- Prepare 1 lb of Extra Lean Ground Beef.
- Prepare 1 packet of Taco seasoning (I use McCormick).
- It’s 3/4 c of water.
Healthy (but doesn't taste healthy) Taco Pasta step by step
- Brown ground beef and season however you like (I add dried onion flakes, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, and black pepper). No need to drain the beef if you use extra lean..
- Throw your water and taco seasoning packet in with the cooked beef. Cook down until it thickens..
- While beef is marrying with taco seasoning throw your bag of cheddar veggie pasta in the microwave. Cook as directed on the package..
- When you hear that microwave ding… That can only mean one thing… That it is time to mix the pasta with your beef mixture and eat!.
- If you have any left (which you won't) add some sour cream to it then reheat. SO good! Y'all let me know how much you love it!!.